Welcome to our parish! St. Monica Church was established on June 29, 1955 by Bishop Joseph H. Albers. Fr. Adolph Nadrach was appointed the pastor on July 2, 1955. Our school began in September 1958 with three grades and has grown through the years, becoming the largest Catholic elementary school in the diocese, with over 500 students. We are an active parish with many members and programs, and welcome all who seek to share and learn more about our wonderful Catholic faith.
- Parish Life
- Contact Us